Thursday, March 25, 2010

Carry the Zero

You're so occupied with what other persons are occupied with, and vica versa.

I have come to a sad realization, my friends; I will most likely be standing alone for my class graduation photograph.

Please, do not misunderstand me. I do have friends at university. Let's see... one in political science, two in concurrent education, and two who are moving to Vancouver. Bastards.

I suppose that I am not a very approachable person. However, I do not doubt myself. I know that there is truly something genuine about me, and perhaps it is that "something" that makes others shy away. Believe me, I will not laugh wholeheartedly at your jokes if they are terrible, and I am not about to compliment you on that very... original... Lululemon sweater. But, that's just me.

So, suck it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're not ashamed of who you are, Zoë. You know why? Because you're someone who should be damn proud of themselves. You've been met with so much resistance in everything you do, and yet you just keep overcoming it. You know who you are, and you don't pretend to be anyone else.

    And that's the person I am completely, hopeless in love with, so that's gotta be worth something, right?

    I love you, Zoë. Don't ever change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an incredible picture.

    You'll do great - you always do great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are in a similar boat. i like you.
    love, alice.

    ReplyDelete